Watch: Trump becomes first president to serve as Daytona Grand Marshall

This entry was posted in Current Events, Politics, The Culture, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Watch: Trump becomes first president to serve as Daytona Grand Marshall

As I watched this, I thought how he has had so many opportunities to do things like this, to enjoy moments like this. I am so glad he has and does. I don’t begrudge him one penny that he has or the life he has been able to lead.

2. Menagerie says:

How cool was it that he lead the field? I loved it.

3. rumpole2 says:

The left haz sad on Twitters….

How will they cope if this car wins?

• rheavolans says:

Yeah, because Obama NEVER used the apparatus of government to do what he wanted to do.

Never.

Nancy Pelosi, miss “I think I’ll take a world tour on a government airplane while the government is shut down because I refused to work on a budget,” wouldn’t do it either.

Pass me the tiny violin, please.

• lovely says:

Remember when Michelle wanted to be on the ocean side of a place they were staying in rather than the no-view of the ocean side. The Secret Service actually complained and it added over a million dollars to their stay if I recall correctly….the press said Michelle deserved an ocean view…

President Trump will be the only occupant of the White House to leave twith less money than he walked through the door with…

4. rumpole2 says:

• rumpole2 says:

The Deplorable 500

• rheavolans says:

I am so happy that not only does Melania generally stay out of the limelight (I’m still hung over from Michelle, I’m sorry), she also manages to not look like she got dressed in the dark, and she picks clothes that flatter her figure instead of clothes that make her look like a preview of the next episode What Not to Wear.

I guess that’s mean, and I shouldn’t say it. But it’s true.

5. rumpole2 says:

• Lucille says:

President Trump Air Force One Flyover Daytona 500 (Fox)

I’d wager the Air Force 1 Captain had a terrific time flying this route! This clip better go in his file.

6. rumpole2 says:

Oh noes it raining and Race delayed…….. TRUMP’S FAULT… must be!