Today’s Twitter picks …

There’s no question that he lied. What we don’t know is why he isn’t being charged – at least not now.

Can’t wait to see you there this afternoon, Mr. President!

This is nuts – but funny.

The way I look at it is that we know already that most of them ARE liberal and biased. Might as well get it out there in the open.

I would feel the same. I only had one small school loan, but it never occurred to me that I shouldn’t pay it off.

“But the Bloomberg campaign quickly tamped down that report but fell short of denying it outright.”

That’s one way of describing it.

I wonder if the government would really withdraw funds. I hope so.

Love this!

And this.

Then there’s this:

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day!

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, 2020 Presidential Race, Corruption, Current Events, Faith, Fake News, Government, Media, Music, Patriotism, Politics, Social Media, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Today’s Twitter picks …

1. jeans2nd says:

Mini Mike as Mary Poppins would be more accurately portrayed as Mini Mike as the Wizard of Oz leaving in his hot air balloon, after being exposed as the man pulling all the levers behind the curtain.

2. rumpole2 says:

3. JTR says:

I read that the President may be going around for a lap at the start of the race. I do know that a professional racer is driving “The Beast” from the airport to the race with the President and First Lady onboard. I’m getting excited!

4. rumpole2 says:

Dem U.S. Senate candidate unveils campaign logo: The guillotine as ‘a symbol of the work we have to do’
    Giancarlo Sopo

‘Reign of Terror’
    The self-described democratic socialist, who identifies as non-binary, added that printing the French Reign of Terror execution device on campaign t-shirts is meant to symbolize ongoing class struggles that may inevitably lead to a violent overthrow of the federal government.

“A guillotine t-shirt reminds others about it in hopes that we’ll all be motivated to address the very serious problems with our government before a similarly violent uprising becomes inevitable,” said Kidman, who recently endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders for president, on Twitter.

The Maine Democrat unveiled the campaign merchandise shortly after the Senate acquitted President Donald Trump in his impeachment trial.

Pelosi Spins Her ‘Impromptu’ SOTU Shredding and Places Blame on… the Media?
    By Beth Baumann – Posted Feb 16, 2020 9:57 AM

6. lovely says:

A Bloomberg-Bernie war would be a war for the ages. A Trump-Bloomberg war would be Trump engaging in dwarf-tossing, which is prohibited in many places.

One of the funniest things I’ve read all year.