Today’s Twitter picks …

No kidding. By the way, how much plastic surgery has she had?

What I want to know is how a man of inferior intellect like Swalwell gets elected.

Too many things like this happen. How, indeed!

Bush is a deep stater. No doubt about it. Sorry he was our best option at the time.

Definitely read the article. It explains the nuts and bolts of Federal sentencing.

Mary is right. This woman has written an intelligent article about our current political climate.

This is an old, but good, article that explains what our political opponents have in store for our country. Walter Williams is the voice of common sense.

This tweet was sent by an elected Democrat state senator in Delaware.

Good way to look at it.

Good to know that Judicial Watch is on the job. Love Tom’s t-shirt!

What’s up?

I haven’t flown for many years now, but I once was in a similar situation, seated in the last row that doesn’t recline, and the poor man next to me was pinned in by the woman in front of him when she reclined her seat. He was about 6’4″ tall and couldn’t move, but was too timid to ask her to move her seat. I did it for him. She wasn’t pleased, but she did move her seat forward.

This transgender thing has to be straightened out. No doubt about that.

Democrats are wishing for an economic collapse. Recession at the very least.

Silly, but it made me laugh.

I hope the youth are listening!

Charlie’s prayer.

Have a great day, everybody!

This entry was posted in 2016 Presidential Race, 2020 Presidential Race, Current Events, Economy, Faith, Government, Music, Politics, Social Media, The Culture. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Today’s Twitter picks …

Ashley Judd looks ridiculous. The real shame, besides her stepping into politics, is that she would probably have aged nicely. Now she looks like a caricature of herself who is on prednizone.

Swalwell makes me sick.

The airlines are at fault in the reclining seat debate. I had a neck injury about 50 years ago. Doesn’t bother me now, unless I get in a situation where my head is pushed forward slightly, even a little bit, and then I get a headache and a stiff neck. And, that seat in the video is the kind that will do that unless I push it back. The last time I flew, the plane had seats with no pillow at the top and looked very uncomfortable because they didn’t look padded, but worked great for me.

I’m glad to see Hope Hicks back at the WH.

• hocuspocus13 says:

I’m still so very curious to know who the person was who wrote the book A WARNING [anonymous]

Sort out ~ found and due to be fired from WH

3. hocuspocus13 says:

Tomeka Hart glad she’s in the spot light [finally]

Aren’t we sick and tired already with the DemoKKKrats trying to pass their Ku Klux Klan association on Conservative Republicans

Own up to it DemoKKKrats it’s all yours! KKK

4. rumpole2 says:

POLL: Preferred First “Lady”

Melania Trump V Chasten Buttigieg

5. rumpole2 says:

Mini Mike keen to “get in the race”

• rumpole2 says:

It is little more than a guess at this early stage, but I think Mini Mike (5’4″) will get the DIM nomination. As I have said, from the outset ALL of the DIM contenders look to be “jokes” to me. Not a serious option to be POTUS. BEAT TRUMP is all the DIMS and their media poodles have been considering. They have not thought even as far as day one and how their choice will perform as President.
      Even so… I think Dim voters should feel aggrieved than an Oligarch can simply BUY his way into being DIM leader. I would further guess that many DIM voters will stay home and not vote.

• rumpole2 says:

If it’s correct that Ashley Judd has lupus (if I remember correctly she was diagnosed with it a number of years ago), her swollen-looking face is likely the result of prednisone, a common prescription for the illness.

Prednisone is a dangerous steroid with a side effect of destroying the adrenal glands. When I was put on it in 1990, it made me quite ill. After consulting with another doctor, I was taken off it since my case was “mild.”

I believe she’s also been diagnosed as bi-polar which could impair her ability to think realistically. But since all Warren supporters lack discernment, it’s hard to say if they are all bi-polar or just deranged Dems generally.

7. rumpole2 says:

Don’t bring Fredo… LOL

As for George W’s comment, “this guy doesn’t know what it means to be President”…what does THAT even mean? It’s ridiculous because there’s NO requirement to be whatever “Presidential” indicates, or to act in a certain manner so a President can be approved by the so-called elites like the Bush family.

President Trump went through the process of running for office, made campaign promises we–his supporters–agreed with, and won. Now he’s not only keeping his promises, he’s exceeding them. He honors WE THE PEOPLE and wants the best for everyone. That’s Presidential enough for me.

9. rumpole2 says:

Man Charged With Slapping Teenage Trump Supporter Outside NH Primary Polling Place

Patrick Bradley was taken into custody on Thursday afternoon and charged with three counts of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct

A New Hampshire man is facing charges after he allegedly assaulted a 15-year-old supporter of President Donald Trump and two other people who attempted to intercede outside a polling place during Tuesday’s primary.

Patrick Bradley, 34, of Windham, was taken into custody on Thursday afternoon without incident and charged with three counts of simple assault and one count of disorderly conduct.

10. rumpole2 says: