General Discussion, Monday, December 16, 2019

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

35 Responses to General Discussion, Monday, December 16, 2019

Will anything useful or needed be done at my home today…

Hope y’all fare well!

“Winning” ETERNAL ECHOES album – John Barry and English Chamber Orchestra

The YT channel proprietor, Gelert Jones, wrote: “All photographs are ones I’ve taken on my travels. Hope you like them. πŸ™‚ “

3. nyetneetot says:

Mornin’ stella! (Smiter of those that ought to be smote) 😎 🍸 (Long Island Iced Tea)
    Mornin’ WeeWeed! (Master Mixologist Extrodinare) 😎 🍸 (Old Fashioned)
    Mornin’ Menagerie! 😎 |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| (Jack Daniels – Single Barrel)
    Mornin’ Ad rem! (Queen Felis catus) 🐱 🍸 (Flaming Lamborghini)
    Mornin’ Sharon! 😎 🍸 🍸 (earthquake)
    Mornin’ ytz4mee! 😎 🍸 (cosmopolitan)
    Mornin’ waltzingmtilda! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (white wine and perrier)
    Mornin’ partyzantski! πŸ™‚ |_| (Tom Collins)
    Mornin’ texan59! πŸ™‚ |_| (Black & Tan)
    Mornin’ ZurichMike! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (fuzzy navel)
    Mornin’ Col.(R) Ken! (hand salute) πŸ™‚ |_| (Boilermaker)
    Mornin’ czarina33! (aka czarina) πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Lynchburg Lemonade)
    Mornin’ czarowniczy! πŸ™‚ |_| (Wild Turkey Rare Breed)
    Mornin’ letjusticeprevail2014! πŸ™‚ |_| (Irish Car Bomb)
    Mornin’ Patriot1783-ctdar! (aka “ctdar”) πŸ™‚ 🍸 (grasshopper)
    Mornin’ tessa50! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (flaming volcano)
    Mornin’ waltzingmtilda! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (sidecar)
    Mornin’ varsityward! πŸ™‚ |_| (Godfather)
    Mornin’ MaryfromMarin! πŸ˜€ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| (Mortlach)
    Mornin’ Wooly Covfefe! (aka “Wooly Phlox” aka “taqiyyologist”) πŸ™‚ |_| (Roy Rogers)
    Mornin’ Howie! (aka “doodahdaze”) πŸ™‚ |_| (Classic Daiquiri)
    Mornin’ TwoLaine! πŸ™‚ |_| (Gin & Tonic)
    Mornin’ Sha! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Lemon Drop)
    Mornin’ BigMamaTEA! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Harvey Wallbanger)
    Mornin’ cetera5! (aka “Cetera”) πŸ™‚ |_| (Blackberry wine)
    Mornin’ The Tundra PA! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Gentleman Jack Whiskey Sling)
    Mornin’ lovely! πŸ™‚ |_| (Backdraft)
    Mornin’ michellc! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Salty dog)
    Mornin’ auscitizenmom! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Kiss on the Lips)
    Mornin’ Margaret-Ann! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (White Russian)
    Mornin’ Auntie Lib! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Tom and Jerry)
    Mornin’ holly100! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Jack & Coke)
    Mornin’ Pam! πŸ™‚ (Not even water)
    Mornin’ Ms.Tee! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Mojito)
    Mornin’ koolkosherkitchen! πŸ™‚ 🍸 🍸 (Cuba Libre)
    Mornin’ ImpeachEmAll πŸ™‚ |_| (Flaming Dr. Pepper)
    Mornin’ Monroe! πŸ™‚ |_| (Stinger)
    Mornin’ Les! πŸ™‚ |_| (Rusty Nail)
    Mornin’ shiloh1973! πŸ™‚ |_| (Jack Daniels)
    Mornin’ TexasRanger! πŸ™‚ |_| (Whiskey Smash)
    Mornin’ Ziiggii! πŸ™‚ |_| (B52)
    Mornin’ oldiadguy! πŸ™‚ |_| (Rum & Coke)
    Mornin’ smiley! (“stuck in spambucket”) πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Spanish coffee)
    Mornin’ derk! (β€œStellars”) πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Kamikaze)
    Mornin’ Jacqueline Taylor Robson πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Shirley Temple)
    Mornin’ facebkwallflower! πŸ™‚ |_| (Night Train Express)
    Mornin’ Ms. Cindy! (aka “Ms Cynlynn” aka “ms cynlynn”) πŸ™‚ 🍸 (1970 ducru beaucaillou)
    Mornin’ sandandsea2015! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (1961 ChΓ’teau Montrose)
    Mornin’ amwick! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Blue motorcycle)
    Mornin’ hocuspocus13! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (1970 Chateau Latour)
    Mornin’ Sloth1963! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (1971 Moulin Touchais)
    Mornin’ MTeresa! (Ex-lurker) πŸ™‚ |_| (Albanian Raki Moskat)
    Mornin’ rheavolans! (aka “Rhea Salacia Volans”) πŸ™‚ |_| (Hot Buttered Rum)
    Mornin’ joshua! πŸ™‚ |_| (Mudslide)
    Mornin’ John Denney! πŸ™‚ |_| (RumChata)
    Mornin’ litenmaus! πŸ™‚ |_| (Stolichnaya elit, no ice)
    Mornin’ kinthenorthwest! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (A Lonely Island Lost in the Middle of a Foggy Sea)
    Mornin’ TwoLaine! πŸ™‚ |_| (Smoking Bishop)
    Mornin’ patternpuzzler! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Old Lady)
    Mornin’ SenatssekretΓ€r FREISTAAT DANZIG! πŸ™‚ |_| (Red Russian)
    Mornin’ G-d&Country! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Blind Russian)
    Mornin’ Gary! πŸ™‚ |_| (Yuengling)
    Mornin’ valeriecurren! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Flaming Sambuca)
    Mornin’ Lucille! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Peach Schnapps)
    Mornin’ Lburg! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Lburg lemonade)
    Mornin’ davidhuntpe! πŸ™‚ |_| (Baileys Irish Cream on the rocks)
    Mornin’ skipper1961! πŸ™‚ |_| (Brompton’s Cocktail – No cherry, no umbrella, no plastic monkey)
    Mornin’ mightyconservative! πŸ™‚ |_| (Benjamin Franklin’s clarified milk punch)
    Mornin’ NC Nana! πŸ™‚ 🍸 (Beautiful)
    Mornin’ bjosz! πŸ™‚ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| (Some of Menagerie’s Jack Daniels – Shhhhhh)
    Mornin’ Angelle Staria Literary Works! πŸ™‚ |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| |_| (Some more of Menagerie’s Jack Daniels – Shhhhhh)
    Mornin’ just stevie! πŸ™‚ 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 🍸 (Chateau Pape Clement Blanc Pessac, 2014)
    Mornin’ Sam Felton πŸ™‚ |_| (Seventhree Cucumber Vodka, Fever Tree Tonic with a slice of cucumber)
    Mornin’ whiners and complainers! πŸ˜› (No drink for you!)
    Mornin’ to people posting that I missed. 😳
    Mornin’ to all you lurkers! πŸ˜•

Also just in case someday; mornin’ to Elvis Chupacabra, F.D.R. in Hell and sundance! :mrgreen:

Breakfast!

NEW and IMPROVED breakfast with extra bacon for ZurichMike!

Christmas Donuts

Mornin’ kids!

5. Menagerie says:

Good morning all. Off to a good start on this week of Christmas preparations I hope.

We had such a big, busy weekend. My husband got to join me for two grandchildren’s Christmas performances Friday, a rare treat for him, the we had a dance recital Saturday, and taking four of the children to a local church’s Walk Through Bethlehem, which was absolutely awesome.

My granddaughter has been a dance student for three or four years now. She is seven. She has been enthusiastic, but not particularly gifted or graceful in ballet and tap, but I figured that would come, if she likes it.

This year our little sweetie, Irish on both sides of her family, chose Irish stepdance classes. She knocked us off our seats with her performance. Truly one of the best dancers in her class, she was graceful, had great form, and just radiated beauty. The pictures and video show hints of the lovely and vibrant young woman she will become.

Oh my, what an absolute treat it was to be there and see it. I think she may have found a passion, something she has a gift for, and I am grateful she will have that. Her mother cried through the whole performance. She hasn’t taken classes in a couple of years, but she is a step dancer too, as is one other young lady in their family. Anyhow, wonderful times to share.

I hope all is well and you all have things in hand for a magnificent Christmas next week. You will all be in my prayers especially this next week. I have a great time here, and I appreciate the wit and humor and wisdom of all of you.

If any old friends are lurking, I miss you all too, and still pray for you guys as well.

Eileen Farrell (1920-2002) Handel’s MESSIAH “I Know That My Redeemer Liveth” (1956)
    The Philadelphia Orchestra.

I know that my Redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth. And though worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God. (Job 19:25-26)

For now is Christ risen from the dead, the first fruits of them that Sleep. (I Corinthians 15:20)

A friend sent this to me today…love it!

White Christmas
    United States Navy Band (2016)

I just got through working with the Geek Squad to try to fix my computer. He finally suggested reinstalling Firefox. So that is what he did. I don’t know what this will mean to me. I hope it doesn’t turn into a nightmare. So far, so good. But, it has only been about 15 min. He uninstalled Adblock Plus, but that didn’t stop the problem, so we went ahead with reinstalling Firefox. πŸ™„