It’s Caturday!

Image | This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to It’s Caturday!

HAPPY CATURDAY!

2. czarowniczy says:

And fitting, we have a resolution to the Anniversary Mouse!

Czarina saw the interloper running into the kitchen and hiding behind the freezer and fridge pair in their L-shaped slot. I moved them both out and away, exposing the shivering rodent where it was cowering in the corner. I picked up the Russian Blue and put her whisker-to-whisker with the offending pest she’d brought it. She took one look, and walked away – she couldn’t be any less interested.

“AH HA!”, I thought…went over and grabbed up the 22-pound Fat Thing and put him nose-to-nose. Same thing, he is a union cat, this was after hours and he just bobbled off.

I finally took the broom and swept the mouse out the back door into the garage and I swear I heard a soft voice purring: “Why the hell didn’t you do that in the first place and not bother us?”. Why do we keep them around?

“Stray Cat Gave Birth to 7 Kittens and Dog Decides He Will Be Their New Dad”

• auscitizenmom says:

What I found funny was that the cat knew the dog would be ok even though she had only been there a short time. Cool story. 🙂

• czarina33 says:

Daisy has that mothering instinct for every little thing…. picked up rabbit babies out of their nest and brought them to the house (I had to return them & monitor her until the mom moved them away).

4. lovely says: