Kudlow: ‘I Sure Don’t See A Recession’ | Meet The Press

Latest leftist talking point is that we are headed for recession. Actually, I think they would welcome a recession if it helps them politically. Here is what Kudlow has to say about it.

This entry was posted in Current Events, Economy, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Kudlow: ‘I Sure Don’t See A Recession’ | Meet The Press

1. glendl says:

I agree with your opinion that the Democrats would welcome a Recession and it would help them. I do not recall a president ever being re-elected during or after a recession. If I am mistaken, it is only because there was an issue of more importance than a Recession.

I have heard other economists not connected with the Trump administration discuss this and they said that this is just Dems wishful thinking.

3. texan59 says:

Do not underestimate the power of the opposition and the media to force this into being. The Fed could very easily make some subtle moves to nudge us toward one. Ted Kennedy needed less than 18 months to knock GHWB off of his 90% approval rating to a loss of the Presidency. Although Ross Perot didn’t help things.

• Menagerie says:

GHWB himself didn’t help things either. He totally lost me during the campaign period and I voted not for him with my vote for him, but, as usual, against the Dems. But I remember how unbelievable it was, his plunge in popularity so rapidly.

4. czarina33 says:

I worry because the stock market has had a long run up, but historically it pulls back every 7-12 years. It’s been 10 since 2009.

5. deaconmike51907 says:

Reblogged this on Mike’s Musings and commented:
    A strong economy means Trump gets re-elected. Of course the media is beating the drum for a recession.