This morning’s Twitter hits …

My guess is probably “yes”.

Congress is basing the request for documents on the word of Michael Cohen about Trump’s manipulation of the value of assets and liabilities. We all know how truthful Mr. Cohen has turned out to be, and it is likely he would say anything that he thought might save his butt from a few days in prison. My opinion, of course.

I think Hunter Biden is the main (though not the only) fatal blow to Joe Biden’s bid for the Democrat Presidential nomination. Because Hunter Biden could not have done what he has done without help from daddy.

Still a big topic. Lots of arguing and debating and name calling and hair pulling. And it’s across party lines sometimes. It’s political and personal.

I saw a man say on Facebook today saying he would make sure his wife had an abortion if she was raped and became pregnant, because he wouldn’t allow her to carry the child of a rapist. Assuming that the child was the rapist’s (how would he know), the complete disregard for his wife’s opinion and feelings on the matter are striking.  He said that he is pro-life.

So many strange stories.

Lots of reading to do …

I, along with Tom Fitton, hope that some of that reading is done by those who can do something about it.

Is anyone else confused with what is going on in England regarding Brexit? Didn’t the people vote to leave the EU almost three years ago? Why haven’t they left, and why are they talking about more votes? Are they going to keep voting until they get the results they want?

Just read this (from the BBC):

The UK had been due to leave on 29 March 2019, two years after it started the exit process by invoking Article 50 of the EU’s Lisbon Treaty. But the withdrawal agreement reached between the EU and UK has been rejected three times by UK MPs.

Having granted an initial extension of the Article 50 process until 12 April 2019, EU leaders have now backed a six-month extension until 31 October 2019. However, the UK will leave before this date if the withdrawal agreement is ratified by the UK and the EU before then.

But then they go on to say that Brexit can be cancelled:

Stopping Brexit would require a change in the law in the UK, something neither the government nor the main UK opposition parties want to do at this point. The European Court of Justice ruled on 10 December 2018 that the UK could cancel the Article 50 Brexit process without the permission of the other 27 EU members, and remain a member of the EU on its existing terms, provided the decision followed a “democratic process”, in other words, if Parliament voted for it.

Again, the people voted. But Parliament can cancel it? This makes no sense to me.

And then there are the constant social media attacks.

I’ll end with Charlie’s morning prayer – and a song!

Enjoy and have a great day!

This entry was posted in Abortion, Censorship, Current Events, Fake News, Government, News International, Politics, Social Media, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to This morning’s Twitter hits …

I forgot to title this before posting it. If you don’t see a title, refresh the page. Thanks!

Referring to the monitors at Facebook who decide on hate speech, I wonder how well they speak English?

So many of people in customer service positions at many companies are located outside the USA, and English is their second language. An example is a chat I had with an Amazon customer service agent on Sunday. At the beginning of the conversation, the person stated that they were commenting from “the other side”, meaning the company, I guess. I LOL’s and told him/her that in the USA we interpret that as a ghost speaking to us from the land of the dead. The CS agent thanked me and said he/she had never heard that before.

From Charlie Daniels…”I believe it’s Your will for us to fight the good fight right up until the end.”

Amen!

4. Menagerie says:

About the husband and abortion. I can’t imagine the hurt that attitude would cause me. I know for a fact, because we have talked about it, and because of the man he is, that my husband would love the child of a rapist if that had happened to us. Had I wanted an abortion, he would have fought for the life of that child and to help me see that life.

I know from a relative who counseled at women’s pro life centers that most relationships don’t survive an abortion, especially when the man is pushing for it. And it usually is the man who then later ends it. That is what my relative told me several years ago. I’d be surprised if that is not still true.

5. lovely says:

The debate our nation is having right now about abortion is a tipping point.

The momentum shift.

The energy shift.

Whatever fresh wind is blowing through America is founded in this truth. The battle ground is life.

The debate our nation is having right now about abortion is a tipping point.

I and others, maybe some of you, can feel it in the edge of everything. We are at the tipping point. People will now declare themselves barbarians or they will call for an end to the savage slaughter of innocents.

How long have women been bragging about their abortions? They are declaring that the life within them is not life but rather a malignancy implanted within them, a malignancy who’s sole goal is invading their womb and destroying their life prospects. This aspect of the pro-death camp is a new phenomenon. Women wishing that they were pregnant just so they could be liberated through abortion. Sheer madness. Unholy evil has wrapped its tendrils around the souls of many and the woman, is the heart of society, as goes the heart so goes the body.

Pray without ceasing.

And remember. Generation Z is one of the most conservative free thinking eyes wide open generations alive today. And they are fighters.

• jeans2nd says:

Candace Owens interviewed Lila Rose on Candace’s podcast this week, and lovely, your words are exactly what both young women said. Both are just thirty so not certain if they are Gen Z or what.
      These kids realize how easy it would have been for their mother to have killed them in utero, which solidifies Millennials and Gen Z’s outlook on abortion. Wonder if the old wymyn fighting for the right to kill babies ever considered that.

• lovely says:

It’s true these kids see the fruits of an immoral society that has no moors or bounds and they are not happy in it. They see the lie.

As to the females advocating for death in the womb they are getting older every day and the pro-life movement s getting younger every day.

Amen

• Menagerie says:

The final battle between the Lord and the kingdom of Satan will be about Marriage and the Family.’ Don’t be afraid, she added, because whoever works for the sanctity of Marriage and the Family will always be fought against and opposed in every way, because this is the decisive issue. Then she concluded: ‘nevertheless, Our Lady has already crushed his head’.”. Sister Lucia, Fatima visionary.

Abortion is of course the key piece of that battle.